Thread: Favorite kind of futa

Favorite kind of futa

What is your favorite kind of futa? For example: solo, futa on futa, futa on male, self suck, furry, oversized penis, bulge, pre cum, lots of cum, condom, etc. Post a pic as well.

Lots of cum, Futa on Futa, bulge, pre cum, futa on male, and condom.98297.jpg

Solo is most fun but girl on girl is amazing too. I love girls to be as petite/feminine/girly as possible, it makes it so hot to see their cute little panties bulging. And imo there is no such thing as too much cum or too messy.7922.jpg111636.jpg64394.jpg107328.jpg109831.jpg
    Last edited by bloodandfire21; 09-04-2011 at 01:14 PM.

Talking

Who do not lose the head by a beautiful futanari?Attachment 278Attachment 279Attachment 281

Blog Entries
    Hey guys, I had to delete some Dmitrys pics.

Check the do not post list -> http://www.futaforum.com/showthread.php?22-Do-Not-Post-This-Content

Thanks

awww i really liked dimitrys work <
    If at first you don't succeed, YOU FAIL!!!!

oh ya hes the undisputed best

Body type
    With balls
    Realistic sized dicks
    Cute and girly not masculine

In the act
    Futa on Futa (any style)
    Futa on Female (dominate style)
    Solo/Jerking (look of satisfaction, really enjoying it)
    Eyes Rolled Back (for the recipient)
    Last edited by Cyborger; 10-21-2011 at 05:51 PM.

Have no pictures to show, but I love futa on female

Lots of cum, Futa on Futa, bulge, pre cum, futa on male, and condom.

Solo is most fun but girl on girl is amazing too. I love girls to be as petite/feminine/girly as possible, it makes it so hot to see their cute little panties bulging. And imo there is no such thing as too much

Lots and lots of cum Huge facials and self facials

i like futanari w/o balls (magic-based)

and futa on female.

w/ balls seems too similar to shemales which it actually is.

solo, furry, alot of cum and self sucking, also oversize penis

Quote Originally Posted by DarkFutaJ View Post
    solo, furry, alot of cum and self sucking, also oversize penis
    mhm <3 love the selfsucking and futa on female or male and futa on futa, solo, with balls, with a vagina with out balls, and with both balls and a vagina. I like any cock size.
    9f9d171cc029fd517b2fc4cedb086235.jpg

i have plenty of pics but my PS3 wont let me "Reply to Thread" just Quick Reply plus i downloaded my pics from several different sites & have no clue who rendered what, so i got from here, like my avatar (which is me fulfilling my fantasy, part of it).

far as types of futa- cute/girly or athletic type (just nothing outside the "norm" for female athletic types), not to tall looking (i'm very short, only 5'2"), petite with sexy "coke bottle" womanly curves, shaved cock & puss, new halves AREN'T a COMPLETE turn off but is definitely better with super sexy womanly curves, cock size appearing to be between 5" & 12" (i like to be matched or surpassed in cock size, maybe a lil TMI but i'm a pretty open person sometimes) & lastly but not least tits cant appear to be bigger than D-cups.

as far as in the act- solo/self facials, futa on futa, futa on girl, futa on guy or vice versa (long as its pov or matches closely to my fantasy), & self suck.
    not a perv, just kinky...ok ok maybe a little perv-ish.

Quote Originally Posted by Liptontea View Post
    mhm <3 love the selfsucking and futa on female or male and futa on futa, solo, with balls, with a vagina with out balls, and with both balls and a vagina. I like any cock size.
    9f9d171cc029fd517b2fc4cedb086235.jpg
    ohh i love the futa wit balls and its rare to see futa on male >< but always nice to see

i like Futa that are dominant over men
    and i like Futa that are based of characters (Futa Wonder Woman, Futa Rogue etc)

theres no way i can say i have a favorite type but the ones that really turn me on are tentacles, jap style hentai futa, self facials, dominant futas, and suprisingly bulges. and seeing a few pics on futa obsession i actually have really been getting into cowgirl futa getting their cocks milked. for some reason itsn just soooooooooooooooooooo hot

Blog Entries
    Oh wow, just saw this one, and it manages to hit so many of my 'Likes' that it's not even funny Big tits, self-tit fuck, funny/kinky, and that delightful little cock wrapper.

sample_6529b5a882ae79b284d62833d7c9f3b5.jpg
    ===============================================
    I <3 the Phantom Futa

My pet thread | My foundry

all futa doesnt matter to me! XD

I like it all, to be honest. Love all the cum, they are good to the last drop.

Though there are so many kinds, I do not discriminate against any creation of futa, I love them all.
    "To Futa or not to Futa, that is the question and if you happen to answer "not" you are in the wrong place!!"

Quote Originally Posted by power12 View Post
    I like it all, to be honest. Love all the cum, they are good to the last drop.
    I couldn't agree more, the more cum the more fun!!!
    "To Futa or not to Futa, that is the question and if you happen to answer "not" you are in the wrong place!!"

my favorite futa has to have balls, and be able to give a great amount of cum; the more cum the more fun! i love all kind of futa but balls and cum are my number one.

Body type: Giantess/Amazon, huge muscles/abs/breasts, gigantic dicks, feminine though (long hair, etc).
    I like futa on male the best. Threesome would be even better though (one of each gender).

Thread Information